I Am Sitting In A Room

Commentary and thoughts on (mostly) classical music.

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Housekeeping

Did some expanding of the links on the sidebar. Added several great blogs that should've been on the blogroll (In the Wings*, On an Overgrown Path, vilaine fille, twang twang twang, etc.). Women are much better represented now. You want more blogs? Get 'em somewhere else! (Like Alex Ross's side bar or TSR's Les rouleau des blagues.)

Also, I've been playing with del.icio.us and set up a feed further down the sidebar. I still want to do some tinkering with the look of the blog, but that may take me a while as I really don't know what I'm doing. Everything you see up here now is the result of muddling.

*One of Heather's many highlights is this dialogue between Evgeny Kissin and his manager.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home