I Am Sitting In A Room

Commentary and thoughts on (mostly) classical music.

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Updates

After much fun with XHTML (I'm a muddler, not an expert), I've tweaked the look of the blog and added some links to the sidebar. There's more to do, including getting a real profile up

My blogroll is far from exhaustive, but just listing the blogs I read fairly regularly took quite a bit of space. What's scary is to think of that in terms of time spent keeping up to date with reading. I usually use Alex Ross's blogroll to launch from, so if you want more sites go there. Here's his list of Music Blogs.

Later that same day: Joined up at H-Town Blogs, so Houston's represented among the Links now. I guess this means I'm officially open for business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home